Top 10 Most Famous Landmarks in the World
All over the world have so many wonderful places. But in this post, we will discuss about Top 10 famous landmarks in the world, So let’s start
Portuguese Cristo Redentor, colossal statue of Jesus Christ at the summit of Mount Corcovado, Rio de Janeiro, southeastern Brazil. Celebrated in traditional and popular songs, Corcovado towers over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil’s principal port city. The statue of Christ the Redeemer was completed in 1931 and stands 98 feet (30 meters) tall, its horizontally outstretched arms spanning 92 feet. The statue of Christ the Redeemer was completed in 1931 and stands 98 feet (30 meters) tall, its horizontally outstretched arms spanning 92 feet.
10. Christ the Redeemer, Brazil
9. Mount Fuji, JapanMount Fuji located on the island of Honshū, is the highest mountain in Japan, standing 3,776.24 m (12,389.2 ft). It is the second-highest volcano located on an island in Asia. Mount Fuji is the tallest mountain in Japan and is known for its graceful conical form. It is the country's sacred symbol, and temples and shrines are located around and on the volcano.
8. Machu Picchu, PeruThis is a Historical place in Peru. Machu Picchu is one of the most important archaeological sites in the world.
7. Sydney Opera House, AustraliaThis is a multi-venue performing arts center at Sydney Harbour located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is one of the 20th century's most famous and distinctive buildings.
The Great Sphinx of Giza is a giant 4,500-year-old limestone statue situated near the Great Pyramid in Giza, Egypt. Measuring 240 feet (73 meters) long and 66 feet (20 meters) high, the Great Sphinx is one of the world's largest monuments. It's situated in Egypt.
6. The Great Sphinx of Giza, Egypt
5. The Colosseum of Rome, ItalyColosseum, also called Flavian Amphitheatre, a giant amphitheater built in Rome under the Flavian emperors. Construction of the Colosseum was begun sometime between 70 and 72 CE during the reign of Vespasian.
4. Taj Mahal, Agra, IndiaThis an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. Taj Mahal considers as the 7th wonder of the world.
3. The Great wall of China, Bejing, ChinaThe Great Wall of China is an ancient wall in China. It protects the north of the empire of China from enemy attacks. It is the longest structure humans have ever built.
2. Statue of Liberty National Monument, New yorkThe Statue of Liberty was a joint effort between France and the United States, intended to commemorate the lasting friendship between the peoples of the two nations.
1. Eiffel Tower, Paris, FranceThis is a wrought-iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower.
Comments ( 0 )
Leave a comment..
Subscribe Latest Information