Top 10 Most Amazing Wildlife Destination in World | You Must See
Wildlife is the best blessing of nature. it's balanced our ecosystem properly. If you love animals and you may have to desire to know about the best wildlife destination around the world. You must be read and see this video on our blog. in this blog, we contain the most amazing top ten wildlife destinations around the world. Hope you will enjoy our topic and video. Its also grain your knowledge or idea about wildlife destination.
1. Galapaos Island , EcuadorThe islands are located in the eastern Pacific Ocean, 973 km (605 mi) off the west coast of South America. The closest landmass is that of mainland Ecuador, This island is 600 miles off coast area .probably the most famous of the planets animals menageries. It’s a very big treasure of penguins, swimming vegetarian iguana, giant tortoises and more.
2. Jim Corbett National Park, IndiaJim Corbett National Park is one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its Bengal tigers. Animals, including tigers, leopards, and wild elephants, roam the Dhikala zone. On the banks of the Ramganga Reservoir, the Sonanadi zone is home to elephants and leopards, along with hundreds of species of birds. Most animals are seen in the months of March, April, and May. Visitors can stay overnight in this park.
Mountain Gorillas are the most majestic, and rarest. There are only 700 mountain gorillas remaining on earth. The majority live in the Virunga Mountains that straddle Rwanda, Uganda best to track Gorillas January to February and from June to September.
3. Encounter Mountain Gorillas, Rwanda or Uganda
Costa Rica is known as an eco-destination and this park lives up to the reputation with all four species of native monkeys, more than 100 kinds of butterflies, and four of the seven species of sea turtles in the world come to the park’s beaches to lay their eggs. Best time to visit January to march.
4. Corcovado National Park , Costa Rica
Antarctica Penguins can be found in the Antarctic Peninsula region. the sub-Antarctic islands and all the nutrient-rich waters in between. When talking about penguin-spotting in Antarctica, it's the mighty Emperor most people dream to see this. Best time to visit early November to late March. It is the Kingdome of Penguins.
5. Observe King Penguins, Antarctica
The Etosha pan is a large endorheic salt pan, forming part of the Kalahari Basin in the north of Namibia. It spans an area of 22,270 km2. The large mammals in Etosha National Park include lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, giraffe, wildebeest, cheetah, hyena, zebra, kudu, gemsbok and eland. Among the smaller species, you will find jackal, bat-eared fox, warthog, honey badger, and ground squirrel, etc. best time to visit this park is between May to December.
6. Etosha National Park, Namibia
Churchill is a town in northern Manitoba, Canada, on the west shore of Huds on Bay. Known as the polar bear capital of the world, Churchill is also known as a beluga whale watching hotspot, and one of the best places to experience the northern lights. While in Churchill.
7. Manitoba, Churchill
The Lamar River is a tributary of the Yellowstone River, approximately 40 miles (64 km) long, in northwestern Wyoming in the United States. The river is located entirely within Yellowstone National Park. Big five animals bison, elk, cough, grizzly, and spotted a wolf, which is the main attraction of this park.
8. Lamar Valley, Yellowstone
One of the greatest wilderness areas in the world, the Serengeti supports a magnificent diversity and abundance of animals, from the Big Five – lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and black rhino, giraffe, Grant's gazelle, impala, kongoni, topi and eland, etc.
9. Serengeti, Tanzania
South Africa has long been known for its abundance of Great White Sharks, making it a prime area to observe these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat. The Great White Shark Project is a commercial operation, dedicated to educating and preserving the world's greatest predator and its environment.
10. White Sharks, South Africa
Comments ( 0 )
Leave a comment..
Subscribe Latest Information