How to Use a Credit Card And What Are the Advantages And Disadvantages of Credit Card
Some smart ways you can use your Credit Card very easily & the advantage and disadvantage of uses of Credit Card.
We all heard about credit cards nowadays. From the bank you can get this, in this blog I will explain how to use your credit card in smart ways.
In one word, we can say Credit card is basically financial freedom. It is very useful when you need it.
1. Keep an eye on your spendingIt is very important to keep track of your Credit Card expenditure. Maintain a list of expenses incurred whenever you use your card for any transaction.
2. Set an ideal credit limitIt requested in every Credit cardholder set an ideal credit limit, its settle payments easily before the due date.
3. Check Credit Card statements regularlyIt is a very good habit if you check your Credit Card statement regularly. In this case, you can tally your expenses on a Credit card very easily.
4. Use free offers and RewardsYou must use your free offers and rewards carefully check with the bank for the latest offer.
5. Pay Credit Card bills on timeIf you do not pay off your balance on time, the interest piles up and your payment amount increases. And if you happen to default or miss a payment, you not only have to bear the penalty, it also hampers your credit score.
6. Avail of easy loansAvail instant personal loan against credit card in 3 simple ways and repay in 12, 24, or 36 months. Because Credit Card transactions can help you get a quick loan. This facility depends mainly on your spending transition patterns.
7. Use your credit card for big-ticket items onlyIf you want to avoid the surprise of how small purchases can accumulate into thousands, consider using your credit card only for big purchases.
8. Immediately report lost or missing credit cardIf your credit card is missing, lost, or stolen, report it immediately. Credit card companies. If you don’t report your card missing, stolen or lost, and it was used to make transactions, you can be on the hook for the charges even though they were not done by you.
Some Advantages of Credit Cards
- Opportunity to build credit.
- Earn rewards such as cashback or miles points.
- Protection against credit card fraud.
- Free credit score information.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Increased purchasing power.
- Not linked to checking or savings account.
Some Disadvantages of Using Credit Cards
- Established creditworthiness needed before getting a credit card.
- Encouraging impulsive and unnecessary “wanted” purchases.
- High interest rates if not paid in full by the due date.
- Annual fees for some credit cards – can become expensive over the years.
- Fee charged for late payments
Comments ( 0 )
Leave a comment..
Subscribe Latest Information